Most people fail to realize that not everyone who signs up for health insurance on the Health Care Exchange can afford to pay for coverage.
Do You Know That:
- Over 31,000,000 people do not qualify for coverage because they are the working poor and low income Americans.
- the US Congress spent nearly $1 billion dollars ($1,000,000,000) to support a program that no one's talking about, and that this program may be your medical salvation.
- If you live in a Republican controlled stated that opted out to increase Medicaid and you are low income or the working poor, you can't get health care coverage without paying out of pocket.
- The working poor and low income American are less likely to have health insurance through their employers.
- If you have a true medical emergency, what will you do?
Now is the time to make a game plan and have all of your ducks in a row
the US Access to Free Preventive Health Care (ebook) is apart of my 99 cent eBook Spring Sale that starts today and runs through May 4, 2014. Print book coming soon.
Title: the US Access to Free Preventive Health Care
Sub Title: the Ultimate Free & Low Cost Health Care Choice Directory
Price: 99 cents
Pages: 163 approx.
Format: eBook (Kindle)
Editor: Billy D Manus II
Publication Date: 3/26/2014
Publisher: Manus Publishing