AdSense

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Hardships of Marketing

Marketing is hard work.  If you write it, they won't come.  Since I last wrote, I've released 1,016 Ways to Make Money When You Are Broke (available at the Kindle Store on Amazon.com).

I've been trying to find out how to market to people that I am writing the books for, but with an advertising budget of $0 its been very, very tough.  If any of you would be interested in receiving a FREE digital press release package I would be happy to send you one, just send me your email address.  I am also open to any suggestions you may have.  Thank you.

P.S.: I am currently writing Source Dallas/FTW, which is a resource guide for Dallas and Fort Worth in Texas and Grants and Loans for Businesses, Students and Non Profits, both of which will be released in September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment