APACHE® OPENOFFICE WRITE by Billy Manus
1. Complete your entire book and format your Table of Contents section.
Using Your Blog to Make Money With Amazon
Table of Contents:What Is An Amazon Associated
Getting Those Links
When selecting ads for your blog keep in mind that you want to select items that are based on what your blog is about, or what you are selling. If you are selling Samsung® Galaxy accessories, then you don't want to select Amazon ads with Apple® iPhone products.
Amazon gives you tens of thousands of products that you can choose from, and I am almost sure that you can find several products that you can push.
2. Next, you'll want to Highlight the Chapter/Section within the body of the book you with to Link. You will start with Chapter/Section One and go through the Body of the book.
3. Then you will click on the Insert Tab and Select Bookmarks.
4. Then the Bookmark Dialog Box will open. You will then type in the Name of the Chapter/Section that you have Highlighted. Then select OK.
5. You will go through the entire body of your book, repeating steps 2 – 4 until you have all of the Chapter/Section Headings Highlighted and Bookmarked. You have to do each one, one-by-one.
6. After you have bookmarked all of the Chapter/Section Headings within the body of your book, you now want to go to the Table Of Contents portion of your book and Highlight the First Chapter/Section Name that you want to Link.
7. Now you want to click on the Insert Tab again and select Hyperlink.
8. The Hyperlink Dialog Box will open. In the middle of the box, there is the word Target, and off the the right of the word and the typing box, there is an icon of a Target, you'll click on that Target Icon.
This step opens the Target Box. From
there you will click on the -/+ expand icon next to the word Bookmark.
10. Next, you will find the Chapter/Section Name that you have Highlighted and select that Name.
Now click on Apply, and you will see the Chapter/Section Name transfer to the
Target Section within the Hyperlink Dialog Box.
Then click Apply and Close. You
will want to do this step for every Chapter/Section Name Title within your
Table of Contents.
12. Repeat steps 6 – 11 until your entire book is linked.
13. Lastly, you'll want to check your work to make sure all of the sections are linked properly.
Apache® OpenOffice is Free or your can purchase a copy from Ingenious Office Solutions complete with a full Extension, Template, User Guides, User Manuals, Language Packs, E-mail Client and Internet 'explorer'. Only $6.79 (includes free shipping).